Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Incarna released early!

No, not really.

But inspired by Keith Neilson, I decided to try my hand at a similar picture using similar techniques.  Here's what I came up with, focusing on my five female alts:



I did one for my mains (all men) also, but I think I'll wait a day or two before uploading it.

The background image is a little obscure, but who knows, maybe someone will recognize it.  I left a lot of white space -- so to speak -- on the left side so I could include names and jobs should I feel the need to later on.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Looks very good! I suggest getting out a burn brush and making some shadows for them, something to anchor them to the page a bit. Not required, but it may help. But yeah, looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.