Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, January 28, 2011

The longest journey starts...

New devblog today:
http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=850

Excerpt:
That said, we’d like to continue making tweaks, fixes and balance changes. The first step is ironing out the bugs and most critical issues so we can get a realistic picture of how the feature works. From there on, we’ll evaluate the balance and gameplay, and make changes if needed. With the fixes made today, actually completing an Incursion should be considerably easier, and we’ll be monitoring the progression over the weekend. Most of us will either participating on our player characters until we run out of drakes/money, or will be on our dev characters observing. 
This is the first time I can recall CCP soliciting and then acting on customer feedback in close to real time.  And CCP devs, playing their game side-by-side with EVE players?  It's fantastic!  A big step in the right direction, and I hope they keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.