Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Micro-transactions confirmed

Major props to bigmac on SHC for spotting this.  Quote is him, not me:
Since November, I think, there has been an in-game reference to 'uPLEX'. I read that as "micro-plex". Maybe CCP is considering the conversion of GTCs into either PLEX or uPLEX, with the latter being used to fund microtransactions.

Open your wallet, select the dropdown for "REF TYPE" on the Journal tab. Scroll down and you'll see a line that reads, "Modify uPLEX". It looks like some of the game code is already in place.
That's an excellent catch.  Micro-transactions confirmed.  Or all but.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.