Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Missing in action

I've been told that Vuk Lau was not present in Iceland for the December 2010 summit, which means he wasn't in the room when the CSM said in one voice to smite jump bridges.  Quote is Trebor Daehdoow, another member of the CSM.

Vuk was not at the December summit. I don't know if he has stated his opinion on these issues publicly -- though he has privately.

Wonder what he thinks about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.