Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pain tolerance

One more little note about Jump Bridges, then I'll move on to other things.  Almost immediately, in fact.

For those with a very high tolerance for pain, here are (as of 10:00am Pacific today) 27 pages of discussion on this subject.  I wish I was kidding.  I've been reading it because there's a lot of good opinions and feedback there, but dear heaven is it painful.

But the discussion is covering all the major points, so kudos to the Kugu contributors there.  Someone even brought up the specter of "super carrier small gang PvP."  We're not very far from that as it is.

On the topic of nuking JBs entirely, one of my alliance-mates provided an amusing Assistant to the Quote of the Week:
Eve is already "Are We There Yet" Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.