Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Quote of the Week: "...about Incarna..."

As promised, from the excellent interview with Mynxee at The Hydrostatic Capsule:
The fact is, CSM has been told and shown almost nothing about Incarna. I don’t believe there is any documented plan, vision, or roadmap for it.
Wow!

Mynxee, maybe the reason the Incarna discussion was mostly under NDA was to keep you from saying that.  Your NDA no doubt specifies that you can't share CCP plans with the public when they ask you to keep them quiet.  I'm pretty sure the lack of a plan counts in the legal sense...  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.