Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, January 21, 2011

The road ahead

OK, a lot of hard work ahead this weekend!  I knew the CSM candidate process would start soon(tm) but somehow thought I'd have another couple of weeks to prepare.  But as of today, 61 days until close of voting.

So, you'll have to excuse me if the next four or five days are hugely centered on my CSM run as I get all the necessary house-keeping tasks out of the way.  There's likely to be five or six short posts in quick succession over the next 48 hours or so.

To-do list:
  • 200 word candidate statement (in process)
  • Small candidate website (in process)
  • Official candidate posting to Jita Speaker's Corner
  • Start a candidate Twitter account, get on the #tweetfleet
  • Schedule and announce some free PvP classes as advertising
  • Get permission to use my alliance's TS server for said PvP classes (::grins::)
  • Blog posts for my key positions about things
  • Review other candidates, see who I'd like to work with (once they're announced)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.