Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Since you ask...

Seen on #tweetfleet on Twitter:

Anyone in got ideas on how2kill macro ravens that cloak n pos whenever you enter local? Current plan:afk cloaked... wheeeee!
@ Yes, actually. GIVE US the CONCORD smart bomb decloaker! Please! Sonar FTW!

@ Or make sov holders pay for Local. Cost inversely proportional to average # of people in system last 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.