Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ammo can

There's an absolutely fascinating interview with Noah Ward, CCP's EVE Lead Game Designer (aka CCP Hammer) posted on Gamasutra today.  The interview will definitely, definitely be the source of next week's Quote of the Week.  See if you can spot the quote.

I'm sorely tempted to comment on this interview today, because it has... (hmmm... let's be charitable here...)  It has ruffled feathers across the EVE player base, most particularly the members of CSM5.  But on further reflection, I'm going to refrain from commenting until Monday.  I want some time to read the interview several times and really think through what's said in it.  And I want to see what shakes out of it over the weekend, if anything.  I'll settle for only giving my first impulse view of the interview.  In two words, it's the title of this blog post.  ;-)

In the meantime, go give the full interview a read.  It's worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.