Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Assistant to the Quote of the Week: !Apathy

From EVE News 24's live blogging of CCP Soundwave's Keynote Address at this year's Fanfest:
We would rather have you happy or annoyed than not care, and that’s what Incursions do.
The quote might not be 100% accurate since it's from the transcript, but HELL YES!  Well said.  As I've said before, pissed-off frustrated players are better than a) apathetic players and b) players that don't log in at all.  Even if that causes pissed-off, frustrated devs.  ;-)

Glad to see Soundwave realizes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.