Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Evil incarnate

To all those that think the NC are inherently bad people, a little contradictory intel.  The following appeared in all of the NC forums and intel channels not long after the Sendai earthquake and tsunami:
Japan needs our help - Donate by Text Now!
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 from your cell phone bill.  Please, non-USA pilots go to the main site for donations!
Did your corp or alliance do the same?

On a related topic, seen on Twitter:
Hey, @, PLEXes for Japan. Make it happen.

EDIT (14/Mar/2011): And it's up.  PLEXes for Good: Japan.  Fast work, CCP!  Well done.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by this horrible natural disaster.

The blog is going to be very busy today.  At least four posts that I can think of, so revisit often, particularly if you were at the PvP classes I taught over the weekend.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.