Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, March 4, 2011

I whore myself for votes

As promised, in a pathetic and obvious attempt to buy votes for my CSM6 campaign ( ;-) ), I will be teaching a series of absolutely free PvP fundamentals classes on a private Teamspeak3 server.

If you're interested in attending, you can find the details on this post on the EVE Online forums.

As I've mentioned before, I've been teaching PvP classes for nearly as long as I've been playing EVE Online.  Teaching is something that I enjoy, particularly if the students want to learn.  I get a great deal of satisfaction out of a well-taught class, and enjoy the give-and-take during a good class and the questions afterward.  So, if you're interested in seeing if I really know a thing or two about this game, please feel free to +1 on the thread and let me know you'll be coming.

Hope to see you in class!  :-)

EDIT (5/March/2011): I'm also hanging out in in-game chat channel #ripardteg for those who want to ask me questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.