Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Lost in conversation

The Lost in EVE debate podcasts are up!  Go have a listen!  Go go go!

Here's Meissa, Seleene, and myself.

Here's Trebor, Roc, and Jonathan Silence.

Interestingly, both debates are tagged with the following line:
Questions were developed based on the person’s background, agenda, or direction of CCP.
Does that make me the Incarna candidate?  I guess I can live with that...

In other news, Keith Neilson, whom I respect a lot, has nice things to say about me and lists me as one of the CSM candidates that he's taking seriously.  Interestingly, if you look closely, he has nine candidates in boldface type, either because he's taking us seriously or because they're CSM5 members running for CSM6.  Those nine selections would be a very diverse, opinionated, and strong CSM6, in my opinion.  That said, I don't think it's a very likely CSM6, because he didn't tag any Russians or Killer2, the Morsus Mihi candidate.

Still, it's very nice to hear someone as knowledgeable as Keith say that I would be a good CSM delegate.  :-)  Thank you, Keith!


  1. Heh. That would be... umm... long. ;-) I did type out my 5-minute introduction before the debate, though. If there's some interest in that, I'll post it. I didn't follow it exactly, but I followed it pretty closely.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.