Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Put your clothes back ON!

And now an important message from Jester's evil twin, Garth.  The opinions of Garth are not the opinions of Jester (unless they are).

Oi!  Oi!

Put your clothes back on!  Nobody wants to see your man-boy toon with his shirt off!

OK, maybe Mynxee wants to see your man-boy toon with his shirt off, but the rest of us don't want to see him with his shirt off!

I'm gonna go throw up now while you put on some CLOTHES!

We really don't need to see this!
Garth out!

The preceding has been an important message from Jester's evil twin, Garth.  The management apologizes to any and all whom Garth may have offended.  Garth is clearly not a believer in Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream.

2 comments:

  1. I got lots of fanmails for this shirtless avatar! Sadly, it has been fixed :'(

    I now have another... Cute avatar :')
    And I plan on changing everyday. In real life I change clothes everyday too, why not in Eve?

    Be sure I'll be serious again for CSM7 campaign, though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.