Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Assistant to the Quote of the Week

Helicity Boson, no slouch at EVE blogging himself, sums up my recent feelings about CCP in four sentences:
I think, at the core, it's not so much that they screw up and fail. It's just that they fail badly and don't learn anything good while doing it.

There is nothing wrong with failing, or even failing a lot, as long as you learn useful things from it. That is quite evidently not going so well in the case of [CCP].
Indeed.  I think I've mentioned a few times that I'm a big believer in learning from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.