Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Highway larceneve

Back in April, I predicted that EVE's first trillion ISK theft would happen this year.  Either I was 100 million off, or there's a still bigger theft coming before December 31.

Or I was 400 million off.  Or I was some amount off.  With a theft this big, it quickly becomes impossible to determine just how much was stolen.  In the meantime, you can read about the new record holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.