Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

War and peace

The CSM6 May Summit meeting minutes are finally out, and they're ginormous.  41 pages of content, plus a 42nd page detailing who wrote what.  I'll probably have more to say later as I read and digest each section.  But I ran, not walked, to the "EVE Future" session and read it... and came away much more disappointed than I expected to be.  It's pages 6 through 8.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.