Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A year's work

Researched Non-Capital Mod BPOs (100/100 unless noted):

Drone Upgrades:ALL COMPLETE
Electronics and Sensor Upgrades:     ALL COMPLETE
Electronic Warfare:ALL COMPLETE
Engineering Support:ALL COMPLETE
Gang Assist:ALL COMPLETE
Hull and Armor:ALL COMPLETE
Propulsion:ALL COMPLETE
Shield:ALL COMPLETE
Ship Modifications (Rigs only):ALL COMPLETE
Smartbombs:ALL COMPLETE
Turrets and Bays:ALL COMPLETE

More than 600 BPOs, all told. The last one (Covert Cynosural Field Generator I) finished researching about an hour ago. I have no idea what the compilation's total ISK value is at this point. But I made it all back many times over in manufacturing, BPCs, and invention.  Just one of the quirks in EVE: it takes a metric ton of ISK up front to make ISK in the game.

3 comments:

  1. It's like that in real life as well. Much easier to make money if you already have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you quit Eve, can I have your, uh, BPCs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Naoru: no question. EVE is just the only MMO I know of that works that way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.