Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, July 1, 2011

You're mocking me, aren't you.

LOL  Global Agenda just released a new MT item, called the "CyBorg Monocle".

It's 1195 Agency Points, or about $15.  Or put another way, it's about triple the cost of their other standard cosmetic items.  The "pets" at the bottom are typical P2W MT items in Global Agenda.  1195 Agency Points is what the best weapons in the game will cost you if you buy them with MT.

Gee, I wonder who they're mocking.


  1. That is hilarious and almost unbelievable.

  2. It's hilarious and sad at the same time. It's also the reason why CCP will probably never get my money again; they started a "Let's milk more cash out of players" trend that stinks so bad it burnt out my nose.

  3. @Cozmik, what extra have you paid for as a result of their "milking" strategy? My subscription fee this month still feels like it buys the same as it did 72 months ago. Wait...you know you don't have to buy the monocle don't you??


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.