Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Anatomy of a null-sec alliance

Seen on Twitter, posted by Mintchip.  She says it's old, but I've never seen it.  And it is hysterical in its truthiness.  Click to embiggen.



I love every single little thing about this picture, and it's soooo true.  "Tanks" is World of Tanks.  "On Jabber" could just as easily be "On Teamspeak" or "On Vent".  Needs just a little bit more overlap here and there.  I, of course, was part of the larger lower-right "People Who Show Up For Ops" pink circle, where it crosses "On Jabber" but not part of the group of "PL Spies".  In short, a pretty small minority.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.