Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ironic reference to the Quote of the Week

There's an amusing little meme going around the EVE blogo-Twittero-forumo-scape this morning regarding yesterday's devblog:
This is one of the moments where we look at what our developers do and less of what they say.
Referring, of course, to Hilmar P├ętursson's e-mail to his troops not long after Incarna was released.  I thought it was a very positive devblog but some are choosing to look at it a bit more cynically.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.