Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pic of the Week: Incursions for Dummies

An amusing (and useful!) little guide to doing some of the things an incursion fleet might ask you to do, if you're new to the game:


Courtesy of Hamar Dijox.  It reminds me of the little graphics that would be distributed to NC pilots that showed them where the "align" button is, and how it differed from the "warp" and "jump" buttons.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.