Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Quote of the Week: Logistics

Then there's this view of logi pilots, which I find is more typical (click to embiggen):


Hee.  Too right.

I don't know the source of this comic, so if you do, please say in comments so I can credit him or her.  :-)

EDIT (29/Aug/2011): Orakkus, below, has the source.  Thanks!  The comic above is comic #3 of the set.

1 comment:

  1. Far from Homeworld is the name of the comic. Been out of circulation for a while now though. There is a forum post on them here: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=683538

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.