Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Transmission overload

So, this promises to be a pretty busy week for the blog.  I have nine major posts written, partially written, or outlined that will happen this week:
  • Introduction to Incursions, Part 3  (Armor fleets)
  • Introduction to Incursions, Part 4  (Logistics)
  • Arena combat
  • Incursion low-sec mom
  • A short one about the Live Events over the weekend
  • Non-EVE: Global Agenda's planned fall update
  • A post that's probably going to turn into a rant about null-sec and the winter expansion  ;-)
  • A "how-to" regarding Data Center missions
  • Another post that's probably going to turn into a rant about CCP's constant forays into social media
And those are just the major ones, and don't count regular features like the FOTW, KOTW, and so on.  It also doesn't count posts that I might write about events that happen over the course of the week, or more minor posts about things that catch my interest.

Longer term, I still want to finish my L4 mission guide, an overheating guide, and a carrier guide.  I've also got a couple of Black Prophecy posts to write, plus a post saying why TOR isn't listed in the "Planned MMOs" on the top right any more.  And I'd still like to write a long post or two about EVE logistics in Empire, plus how my corp search is going.

So, doesn't look like I'm going to run out of material any time soon.  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice lineup! I'm looking forward to all of those those guides & articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently added you to my daily reads, so I'm glad there's more great content coming! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah. In one week? And play one or more of your MMOs too? You either don't work for a living, or don't sleep. Maybe both. ;)

    But, truthfully, your output on this blog is pretty impressive IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.