Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week in the Life: K-9UG4

Just for my own amusement, I'm going to start periodically tracking something in EVE Online for one week, when I think it says something important about the game.

Could be the number of cynos lit in a system, or the number of jumps, or the price of a particular item, or the number of people in an in-game chat channel, or the number of people posting to an EVE-O thread, or anything at all, really.

This time, it's the number of NPC kills in K-9UG4 in Feythabolis (click to embiggen):



Data is courtesy of dotlan.  All data is to scale.  Each vertical dotted line represents 6 hours.

I'm reminded of a quote from the movie Twister: "The twister caught it... sucked it up... and it never touched the ground."  Gee... you think there might be a bot in that system?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.