Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pure genius

Incarna has been modified to run on low-end machines.  Scratch the back of your head, then visit

Incarna: The Text Adventure

It's pure genius.  And the best thing about it is that it has exactly as much content as does Incarna itself.


  1. Oddly I just spent more time playing with that than I did with CCP's version.


  2. I always liked text adventures back in the day. This satire of an old school adventure just made me smile... and smile... and smile - and I'm still smiling.

    Gunther Krupp

  3. Ah, the joys of Planetfall. Or the first Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy game. lol


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.