Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Quote of the Week: Time dilation

Quote of the week this week is pure snark, compliments of zergl on Failheap:
Minutes taking months~

Time dilation at work.
The quote, of course, references the minutes for the CSM "special summit" and was posted about 24 hours before the minutes themselves were.  Still, it's a classic line.  I don't have much more to say about it, really, other than the fact that I liked it and it made me laugh.  ;-)

One other interesting thing came out of that discussion thread: the CSM6 Activities Summary link.  This information came about because -- based on a suggestion from a FHC poster -- Trebor asked permission to list all the activities that CSM6 had participated in so far, even if they resulted in either no changes to the game or "negative changes"... i.e., things CCP was considering doing and decided not to either partially or fully because of CSM comments on the matter.

No, I don't know what "Project A" is.  Trebor says that even refering to it by its proper name would give away too much.

4 comments:

  1. "Project A" is obviously World of Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First mention of 'Project A' states it is a marketing thing. Unless 'Feature B' - mentioned as a possibility of being shipped in conjunction with 'Project A' - is good, I don't care about how CCP market Eve. Watch what they do not what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no Project A. Nothing to see here... move along now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't 'Project A' mentioned as a marketing thing?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.