Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seen on Twitter: Late night trolling

This morning, I awoke to see this from CCP Zulu on Twitter:
I find the new forums perfect for some late night trolling
Seleene joked back to him that it's hard to resist.  I responded with this:
To start, try: "Really funny watching the CSM / bloggers wait for devblog that isn't coming. Hee!" ;-)

I forgot all about this Tweet and went on about my day.  It was still on my home computer screen when I got home, and I was reminded of it.  But never did I think that would actually turn out to be true.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. So the devs are now doing the trolling... fucking awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.