Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Seen on Twitter: Tornado

Someone's having a bit of fun at our collective expense:


Want.  :-P

If you don't recognize the picture, here's a blog post to explain it.

5 comments:

  1. Why don't they just replace an existing Minnie BS with this design? I love Minnie ships, but I'm not that partial to the Tempest.

    A lot of the original ships look really dated now, especially compared to the Noctis, most of them should be updated or replaced. Everyone loved the new scorpion when it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replace the Tempest? Fie! Fie! Into the corner with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...besides, I'm hoping the Tornado becomes a tier 3 battle-cruiser. The last thing EVE needs right now is another tier of BS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tier 3 battle-cruiser? I like the sound of that. I just worry that it will make the tier 1 BCs even less useful than they already are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autonomous MonsterOctober 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM

    Well, if they go with the submission as written, it's not another tier, just a second lot of tier 3s. Which isn't quite as bad, if you ask me. :P

    I'm certainly more comfortable with that than a new tier of BCs. I'd want to see the lot of them get a serious nerfing, especially the tier 2s, before we go about adding more of the blasted things.

    'sides, this is poking at an under-utilised design space; e-war BSs. They're not likely to be stepping on anyone's niche too much.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.