Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Where's Jester?

Just an FYI: Californians like to take their vacation in October through December, after the rest of you leave our lovely state.  ;-)

I started my vacation yesterday, so output around here will be reduced for the next five or six days.  Put another way, I'll be posting about as often as any other EVE blogger does during this period, hee.

So, go get some work done and be a productive member of society for a few days.


  1. IN a year or so, after you've burned out like all other hyper-prolific bloggers, I'm going to do a "Where have they gone?" post about you on my blog.



  2. Thank god. I'd gotten depressed even thinking about trying to keep up.

  3. Burn out? What's that?

    Enjoy your vacation, all of you.

  4. Jester have an awesome time dude. I've been a lurker on this blog for a while. Best EVE blog ever. Good work mate.

  5. I read and check this blog more than kugu, fail, eve forums or the main eve page....

    Best blog by far.

  6. Hope you're having a lovely vacation Jester; I know I'm not the only one looking forward to your return and commentary on the latest dev blog.

    It seems to partly address your recent "fleet doctrine" article by trying to discourage supercap blobbing. Unfortunately, it seems to me that it will simply mean trading a few capitals for battleships without doing much to bring more cruisers and frigates onto the field.

  7. Now I am going to have to rely more on The Altruist blog.

    And Eve 24...


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.