Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Would have been better unfit

I missed this one last week, so here's a bonus Kill of the Week:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=10767893

I know I've posted bad fits in the KOTW before.  But this one is special.  There is quite literally not a single mod on this ship that should have been there.  I'm not going to ask why there's a rat on the KM.  I just really am not.  Because the only answer I can come up with to that question means that people who are literally retarded -- in the clinical sense of the word -- can somehow put together enough ISK and/or RL money to:
  1. pay for and log into EVE;
  2. buy a dreadnought; and,
  3. undock and fly it in space.
Seriously, go have a look.  It's like a train wreck.  You can't stop looking at it.

And I wish I could say this was a unique loss for this person.  But it really is not.

5 comments:

  1. Holy shit... just, wow, like seriously. Just a shame they need an aeon to kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live the hull repairer on both ships. Real men hull tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless in the presence of two such perfect examples of utter fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at his sudden resurgence of (moronic) activity after a two-year lull, I'm guessing a 7 year old got his mother to buy him an account.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.