Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, November 7, 2011

Into the fire

Taken at face value, it's a little bit generic for the name of an EVE Online expansion:



Taken in context though... heh.  If there's any company that's been tossed into an oven and set on fire this year, it's been CCP.  So I find that I can live with it.

5 comments:

  1. There are some other, more applicable definitions you missed.

    1: a vessel of a very refractory material (as porcelain) used for melting and calcining a substance that requires a high degree of heat
    2: a severe test
    3: a place or situation in which concentrated forces interact to cause or influence change or development

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...huh. That's what I just renamed my Rorqual to.
    Waaaves, man, waaaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taken in context to recent events, probably one of the best expansion names to date! Now if only they put high-sec cov-op cyno's in that expansion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the name of the expansion? I thought it was just some guy on Twitter having a laugh?

    It's not showing up on Singularity, that's for sure. "About EVE" on Singularity still says Incarna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, what could ever go wrong with high-sec cov-ops :)

    /want

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.