Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Where's Jester?

Note from the management: I'll be away on my Christmas holidays for a few days, with normal blogging expected to resume on Tuesday or so.

So if you're stuck working, I'm sorry, but there's not going to be much respite to be found here.  I might post a few times in between family events, but don't count on me.  You'll actually have to get some work done.  :-(

I do want to get a few last late thank yous from the pledge drive out of the way.  So thank you to Dorrian Anders, Martha Garronte, Chanina, and Edward Teague, who were all very generous in donating ISK to support my blogging efforts.  Alkerris and Hong WeiLoh were also generous, but instead donated toys which I could use to blow people up.  I already have 20-odd kills in one of Alkerris's donations...  ;-)  Thanks, everyone.  As I've already said, I was blown away by your support, good will, and generousity.

For those that go in for it, Merry Christmas.  To the rest of you, enjoy your own Winter Solstice-related holidays of choice, and I'll see you back here in four or five days.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good holiday Jester. :-) See ya round soon.

    If I come across anything else that'd be useful in my travels I'll let ya know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly safe Jester...see you back at the gate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jester,

    Unfortunately I am working this holiday...I was counting on some reading...oh well...I am working...how lucky I thought I would get...Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, Jester!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.