Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Skulls piled up

Quick one: Yahtzee at Zero Punctuation has done one of his video reviews of Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning.  Like all of his reviews, it's quite amusing.  Go give it a watch.


I find that I can't argue with many of his points...  ;-)  I assume someone will let him know that it will be an MMO before too long.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he was avoiding the whole "launching as an MMO as soon as we can figure out how" bit. Yahtzee hates MMOs, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s MuhMuhohRPuhGhus.
    And I learned this word from him and am using it for evermore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.