Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Picture of the Week: Surprise sex

Going around the EVE-o-sphere today:

Needless to say, I'm quite amused.  Check out the prosecutor's face.  Check out the judge (harder to see).  It needed Elise's face shopped in for Mr. Erebus's defense counsel, tbh.

1 comment:

  1. I think the funniest thing about this is that someone has actually portrayed Goonswarm as a poor defenceless rapevictim. It takes a Goon to do that me thinks.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.