Let's go to the video (sort of):
I apologize for the extremely low resolution and quality. It's an animated GIF. I hope it's on Singularity, but who knows. ;-) The theory behind this ship, so far as I can tell:
- Jump it into your enemy's system.(1)
- Warp it to an on-grid tactical 240km off their home station undock.
- Wait for a capital to aggress on the undock.
- Grin for 30 seconds while your enemy can't do much more than say "What the hell? What the hell? What the hell just happened?"
- Warp off.
As a bonus, it can serve as a staging point for an ungodly number of stored bombers, Recons, and cloaky T3s behind enemy lines. Feel free to fit some off-lined mods to those empty slots if you care to. Or there's just enough CPU left to trade a Sebo with a point, heh.
I'm sure there's a reason this fitting won't work I'm just not seeing. Sure of it.
(1) Maybe even Covert Cyno jump it. Dunno. That would have to be tested.