Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pick of the Week: Rote Kapelle

From the advertisement that graced many of your EVE log-ins yesterday and today:


Out of 64 alliance competing, seven were chosen to appear on this ad.  Of those seven, one -- Razor Alliance -- is probably already effectively out of the tourney.  As for you other 57 alliances participating, you are relegated to a collective clump called "and more."

Why yes, I do find this amusing.

About 12 hours to Rote's first match as I write this.  Good luck to all of the tourney participants today!  Well, all of them but one, anyway...

4 comments:

  1. Karbox DelacroixJuly 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM

    You going to post a link to the Rote ads once the tournament is over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go RvB! Loved it ever since I joined eve in march. Our team kicked LAWN's ass in like 2 minutes :P

    I've also been curious about nullsec PvP, and I have found a love for solo and small gang PvP, would any corps in Rote be willing to take on a low-SP pilot such as myself? Only have ~4m SP mostly focused in frig combat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.