Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Picture of the Week: Mustache

OK, this is hilarious (click to embiggen):


Thanks to Aiden Mourn for pointing me at it.  For the record, I'm also a facial hair aficionado.  I sure wouldn't bet my beard on an AT match.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha!

    Poor Michael. He and the other AT commentators did a great job and kudos to him for being such a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one kicks hard too:

    http://www.eve-online.hu/gallery/pictures/20120723173120_3556.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.