- The Exhumers are apparently getting their resists nerfed, particularly against EM damage against which they will have 0% resistance.(1) To that, all I can say is WTF? gg, CCP, gg.
- The Covetor and Hulk EHP is getting nerfed slightly from my post earlier today. After the combination of this change and the one above, I suspect Covetors and Hulks will be slightly more fragile than they are today.
- The Procurer and Skiff are getting expanded drone bays. Procurer gets 25m3. Skiff gets a pretty amazing 50m3. That's even better than what I was hoping for. And the Procurer is getting four... count 'em, four mid slots. That's one too many, IMO, but that definitely bumps the Procurer out of the "most useless ship in EVE" competition for now. I'll have to think of a new candidate... Iteron Mark I, probably.
- Maximum Retriever ore hold is being nerfed slightly. nbd. Mack ore hold is also being nerfed a fair bit. That's probably a good decision. It was far too big. And it looks like the Hulk might be getting a 5% per level mining yield bonus instead of 3%, which is a really good change. That should push it past Mackinaw mining yield again.
- Finally, the Skiff appears to be getting another bonus to... something? Not sure what. It looks like a per-Exhumer-level bonus, at least, which is good.
- There's also various changes to the capacity of things, or the amount of space things take, particularly mining crystals which have always taken up too much space. That's a very good thing!
All in all, these are mostly good changes, particularly the Skiff drone bay, the Procurer mid slots, and the additional Hulk buff. But dropping the T2 resists on all the Exhumers? Uhhhh... WHY? Again though... these changes are just a colorful little band-aid. I await with interest some real changes to mining.
Thanks to everyone who pointed me at these additional updates!
(1) "DamageResonance" is the inverse of resists, so DamageResonance of 0.8 is 20% resistance, and DamageResonance of 1.0 is 0% resistance.