Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Libya

The Mittani and other GSF sources are reporting that one of the four people killed today in an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya was Vile Rat, Goonfleet member and CSM6 representative.

CNN confirms the name of one of four people killed as Sean Smith.

My deepest condolences to VR's family and to everyone affected by this stupid and senseless tragedy.

EDIT (12/Sep/2012): My thanks to Phantom for providing a link to the official State Department announcement of Smith's death.

1 comment:

  1. Sad. Also have a look at the advice he gave Hans regarding CSM work (which Hans posted today in response to the sad news).

    He might have made a good CSM 8 chairman.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.