Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

POTW: Everything feels a little strange

Everything feels a little strange when you get back from a longish vacation, doesn't it?  I mean, I thought I was flying in New Eden and everything seemed normal and fine until I got a close look at planet six in D85-VD:


Now I'm wondering if I had a little too much fun on vacation.  ;-)

I swear I am not making this planet up.  To make things even more interesting, it's a temperate planet.

But then, Rote had a very enjoyable fight with our old nemesis Flying Dangerous there (gf FIGL!).  And after that, everything was nicely back to normal.  Well, except for the planet that is.  Anyway, I'm back and catching up.  Anything interesting happen while I was gone?

5 comments:

  1. I have encountered two more of these planets (hi and losec), and apparently there are a couple more. Nobody has yet an idea of what is happening here.

    As to interesting things happening? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a planet like this in HB-5L3 in Cobalt Edge, planet 10 I think, right off the VY-866 gate. It is also temperate. Fun to see every time I pass through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATEYS9bhkTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. perhaps something to do with updating temperate planets for DUST?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah saw that one there as well. Thought my pc bugged out...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.