Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Where's Jester?

As I mentioned last year, many Californians like myself like to take their vacation when the tourists head back to their home states.  That's now happened, and the water's still warm, so I'm off to the beach for a few days.  I expect I'll be back on Saturday or so.

Sadly, this means that all of you are going to have to find ways to be productive members of society for a while.  I might write a blog post or two between now and the end of the week, but don't count on it.  Go try to get some real work done or something.

15 comments:

  1. Have fun on your well deserved vacation Jester.

    We will be going through blog withdrawals until your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation. Rest assured, the world will spin without you and eve won't go down just because you are a bit off-line ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great....now ive gotta find something else to read during coffee breaks

    dont forget sunscreen....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real Work? As in actually do something productive at the office instead of reading about Internet Spaceships all day?

    Surely, you Jest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? oh crap, well, back to ship spinning instead of clicking 'refresh' on jester's blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You say that like I read this blog religiously.

    Trololol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jester you lazy F#$#!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious, jester, do you plan on trying out/getting into World of Warplanes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vacations are OP, CCP should nerf them. ~snicker~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need my fix, man! C'mon, just one blog, then I'll quit - I can quit whenever I want, I just need one more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! It burnsss ussess precioussss, it burnsss ussess! the Massster isss wicked preciousss! Oh Woesses isss ussess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come back jester! they announced a new tournament are you going to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bring me back a T-shirt please, XL!

    Seriously, hope ya'll are having/had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.