Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One year

And I still couldn't be happier with where I am in EVE Online:

Well... maybe I could wish for a couple more income sources.  Living in Syndicate is a license to be poor (more on that later today).  But other than that?  Yep, perfectly content.  I earned the "MVP" title for being top killer in Rote Kapelle after a week's kills were counted -- I did that twice this year.  That competition is tough!  And "Sir Bedevere"?  Uh, 'cause of this, hee.  I continue to be the pseudo-intellectual douche-bag of the knighthood.  ;-)

Kudos and shout-outs to all of my alliance-mates in Rote Kapelle.  It's an honor and a pleasure flying with you!


  1. Congratulations, Ripard! And best wishes for another successful year.

  2. Kudos to you Jester! MVP for Rote is definitely no small task.

  3. Put an alt in a FW militia. AFK plexes. Rake in the ISK.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.