Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Where's the show?

You would be forgiven for not being able to find the New Eden Open Tournament.

It's not publicized on the front page at own3d.tv.  It's not publicized on the front page of eveonline.com.  It's not publicized on the EVE Online log-in screen.

But it's starting right now, and you can find it here:
http://www.own3d.tv/CCPGames/live/307014

The rules and such are here:
http://community.eveonline.com/en/tournament/

It is advertised on the character selection screen after you've logged in, so there's that.  CCP: promote this shit!

Good luck to all the competitors!

EDIT (17/Nov/2012): There we go.  It's now advertised on the log-in screen.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, but no thanks.

    This so-called "open" has been rigged from the start. I almost unsubbed from being so angry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now there is a "predict the winner" contest, too....

    My prediction is that CCP Dolan or CCP Bro will win this contest (under an alt, ofc).

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has been advertised on the launcher for the last month or more >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has it? I guess I must not use the launcher. (I don't.)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.