That's right: Jester's Trek Pledge Week is here.
Over the next four days, I'm going to list what I think were the 25 most important, influential, or favorite posts that I wrote this year. As with last year, though, the "best of" list is definitely not the only thing I'm doing this week. Other posts you can expect this week:
- the final part of the Implants and Jump Clones guide;
- a reminder of all of the EVE player guides you can find here;
- a fun little video showing two small-gang T1 cruiser fights, plus a battle report and commentary;
- a little examination of CCP Fozzie's likely over-arching ship-balancing strategy for 2013;
- probably, a little philosophical post about F2P MMOs in general and DUST 514 specifically (though that one might have to wait until next year); and,
- some initial commentary on the CSM December Summit, if some details from that leak out.
While I'm listing what I think my top 25 this year were, I'm going to be shaking my tin cup a bit. As I said last year, I don't have advertising on this blog, I let you use your blog-readers ad-free without making you point a web browser to the site directly (unlike some EVE-related sites I could mention), I don't gank freighters, I'm not a scammer, and I'm not a corp thief. What I do do is spend a lot of time writing about EVE instead of making money in EVE... and as a result, I'm generally space-poor.
So, if anything you've read on this blog this year has made you smile, made you laugh, saved your ship, made you some ISK, or otherwise gotten you through a boring work day, gate camp, tower bash, or fleet op, I'm here asking that you throw a little ISK my way. It doesn't have to be a lot; just whatever you can afford. Alternately, if you have assets or experienced characters scattered around that you have been too lazy to get rid of or don't want any more, those are just as valuable to me. Contract them over or contact me about a character transfer and I'll find new owners for them or I'll put them to work myself.
Either way, send your contributions to Ripard Teg. And let me know in an EVE mail if you want the fact that you contributed to be public or not.
I'll be shaking the tin cup over the next four days in the "Best Of" posts, concluding with what I thought was my best post of 2012 on Friday.
And if you don't want to contribute, that's perfectly fine, too. I blog because I get a great deal of enjoyment out of blogging, not for profit. If you just want to stop by and read, and maybe comment, that's certainly good too! Thanks for reading my stuff in 2012, and I look forward to writing a lot more for you in 2013!