Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, January 4, 2013

Comment of the Week: Daenerys Targaryen

This is really really short, but it made me literally laugh out loud.  In response to my bitching earlier today about the Declarations of War podcast treatment of me and referencing my little Game of Thrones CSM homage, Mary Titor writes:
That, actually, pushes you into the role of Daenerys Targaryen in your own political caricature.

Now you just have to invade. They tried to poison you, after all. :)
Hee!  Bravo, Mary, you have just won the Internet.

3 comments:

  1. I made the mistake of subsequently assigning Viserys Targaryen to Poetic Stanziel on the basis of Ripard Teg for CSM8 post. Now everyone's asking me who they are. Aaaa, help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HBO, Ripard. Time to take your top off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but you're gonna take a decade getting around to actually doing it too.

    ReplyDelete