Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Comment resurrection?

Just a quickie from the management.  If you didn't write a comment on the blog between about 0100 and 1000 Eastern U.S. time this morning, you can skip this post.

I got an indication this morning that 15-odd comments, mostly attached to "How safe is too safe?", were incorrectly tagged as spam by the comments system and deleted.  I've done my best to reconstruct them from the backup, which I believe was successful.  But it's going to show the comments as all being written at about 1100 Eastern U.S. time today instead of the time they were actually written.

If you wrote a comment here during the time window in the first para, you might want to check that it's been published correctly.  If it hasn't, let me know and I'll be happy to delete it so you can rewrite it.  Everything should be good, though...

1 comment:

  1. Blogger barfed all over during that time period. Other blogger/blogspot blogs passed out free 503 errors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.