Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Note from management

OK!  That weekend didn't go at all the way I planned.  ;-)

I'll have a couple of full posts about it a little later today.  Short version:
  • Syndicate Competitive League went really well, IMO.
  • I had a really good CSM8 debate with Malcanis, Psychotic Monk, and progodlegend.
  • I got a chance to talk to no fewer than eight CCP employees as part of the first item.
  • Malcanis provided an outstanding QOTW as part of the second item...
  • ...although Arydanika (who is absolutely charming, professional, and a joy to talk to and work with, BTW) made a damn good run at supplanting him for the honor.
  • If all of that wasn't enough going on, I was an absolutely horrible person to another EVE Online player this weekend.  Like, um, there's probably someone out there right now saying really awful things about all EVE players today mostly because of me.
  • And I didn't get the editing pass done on the PvP 101 Fundamentals post this weekend the way I had intended to.

In short, my weekend was all about EVE Online and there was very little in it that wasn't about EVE Online.  Ah well, as the saying goes, if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.  I'll get caught up pretty quickly and in the meantime, there will be a couple of really good blog posts in it today.

Stay tuned!


  1. You were wearing your Garth-face. ^_^

    At least you didn't rise to a height of 80,000 ft and explode like Herr Mitten-chops.

  2. You should do a post about Item #6. Sounds like a good story and an experience at least ever EVE player has had once.

  3. Too busy playing the game, talking to the devs and commentating a PVP tournament to edit a PVP guide?

    Going to have to remove you from my vote if this keeps up.

  4. Did you SCAM someone out of 2 PLEX for 2 trits in Jita Jester?

  5. I'm with Taterade. This is inadmissible!

  6. Great SLC commentary this weekend Ripard. You and Arydanika started a little slow but after you two found your rhythm, and stopped talking over each other, you both did a great job. I'm sure it wasn't easy going in cold like that. Now your break is over so back to work writing those PVP guides – slacker:-)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.