Seriously, we were pretty busy with that. I wrote a long mid-week update on what the CSM was doing about the SOMER Blink promotion, so if you haven't already please feel free to read that. As a result, the rest of the weekly update is going to be pretty short.
With regard to the minutes, things continue moving albeit slowly. We've sent a large batch of minutes to CCP Dolan to be checked through for the NDA. But of course Dolan as a Community rep was just as much caught up in the SOMER Blink thing as we were, as were his superiors. So no word yet on whether those sets of minutes are cleared or when we can expect to see them published. In the meantime, not much change from last week. Of 24 total sessions:
- Trebor Daehdoow has written four sessions (PvE, CSM as Stakeholder, Security, Future Plans);
- I've written four sessions (Introduction, Sales and Marketing, Team Kuromaku, Team Game of Drones);
- mynnna has written two sessions (Reasonable Things, Team Superfriends);
- Ali Aras has written one session (EVE Economy);
- Mike Azariah has written one session (Art);
- Mangala Solaris has written one session (Language Support and the CSM); and,
- James Arget is still finishing one session (Launcher).
- State of Balance (being worked on by Chitsa Jason);
- Team Five-0 (being worked on by mynnna);
- Projects One, Two, and Three, which are currently heavily NDA'ed;
- Team True Grit (being worked on by Trebor);
- DUST 514 Link (being worked on by Mike);
- User Interface (being worked on by Ali);
- EVE Valkryrie (being worked on by James); and,
- the Hilmar meeting, which might or might not get a set of minutes devoted to it, since it was pretty short all in all, but I'm working on that one.
It's turning out there might be better ways of doing this. Sigh. I wish it were going better. But that's how it's going.
Both the Skype channel and the private forums continue to be busy with short items: "CSM, please look at X." "CSM, please check this thread and give your thoughts." Really quick and dirty stuff, and really just coming down to little tweaks here and there. The major efforts for Rubicon are firming up nicely and it looks like everything that we were told would happen is going to happen on schedule. Credit the planning of CCP Seagull and the execution of CCP Ripley, plus all of the teams and programmers and devs working, of course. I'm pleased to see it's going smoothly.
We also had another stake-holder meeting this week with Team Five-0 and their work is shaping up very nicely indeed.
Mangala Solaris did something this week that I thought was really clever: he opened up RvB Ganked Mumble for a public chit-chat about the Rubicon features announcement as it was happening. I was really impressed by this idea and I hope it gets repeated for future live video blogs about future expansions, if CCP decides they like the effect of this one. I heard that something like 13000 people watched this one, so they have to be pleased with that! So hopefully, this might become a regular thing. Kudos to Mangala for thinking of it, and I wish I could have participated myself.
And that's all I can think of for this past week. The current week promises to be a bit quieter, so I can get busy cracking the whip on people to finish those last six or seven or nine or ten sessions (depending).