Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Sunday, September 8, 2013

POTW: True nature of EVE

Courtesy of a classic Calvin and Hobbes strip, I present the true nature of EVE Online:

I sure do miss Calvin and Hobbes.  Copyright Bill Watterson, Universal Press Syndicate, and Andrews McMeel Publishing, et cetera, no copyright infringement intended.  I myself spent a little too much of my weekend drawing a chart and writing minutes for the CSM Summer Summit... 

Happy Monday, everyone!


  1. Arguably, one of the greatest comic strips ever made. Ironically, it describes my pvp ability to a "T".

  2. Speaking of minutes, how is the work going?

  3. Quite possibly one of the best comics strips that I've read.
    May have to re-read my collection soon.
    Thanks for this bit of nostalgia Jester :)

  4. Yep, that's Eve alright. I wouldn't be surprised if the Head Bozos at CCP were inspired to make their game based solely on this strip.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.